Ubisoft’s senior vice president of sales and marketing Tony Key says that the recently-announced technology from Microsoft and Sony allows ZombiU to be ported to those systems. The Xbox 360 and PS3 version of the game would release some time after the Wii U version of the game if Ubisoft decides to do this. Key says that Ubisoft has already begun experimenting on the different platforms. Although if the title does expand, it wouldn’t be anytime soon.
These are the top ten games that are going to be at E3 2012 that I am the most excited to see.
10. Heroes of Ruin (3DS)
9. Tomb Raider (360, PS3, PC)
8. Halo 4 (360)
7. Assassin’s Creed III (360, PS3, PC, Wii U)
6. Star Wars 1313 (TBA)
5. Rayman Legends (Wii U)
4. Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (3DS)
3. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow — Mirror of Fate (3DS)
2. Pikmin 3 (Wii U)
1. Super Mario Wii U (Wii U)